Scott Youngberg: Links
- Snook's Bayside
They're back and better than ever! Great food. Great Drinks. Live Music.
Come by land or FL Bay!
- Morada Bay
- Coconut Palm Inn
- Bayside in Tavernier - A great Keys getaway specializing in weddings.
- Bay Jam / I.C.E.
- The new ICE's goal is to bring friends, neighbors and visitors together to enjoy great performances in a stunning setting under the stars - the TIB Bank of the Keys Ampitheater in Islamorada Founders Park - and at the impressive Coral Shores High School Performing Arts Center.
- I play the IGFA / Rolex tournament every year. If you are an angler or just a fishing enthusiast, check out thier site. These folks are a class act!
- Cheeca Lodge & Spa
- Islamorada's Flagship Resort. Newly remodeled to the highest standard of "Green."
- Hawk's Cay Resort
- Promoplans / Adventures In Advertising
- How about your name, logo or message personalized just for your wedding party and guests? Upload your own artwork and see it already imprinted on your gifts! This is a fantastic resource website.
- Islamorada Weddings - Caribbean Catering
- Debbie Pierog and staff do it right! All the extras and everything you didn't think of. If you are planning a wedding in the Keys, These are the folks to cater and host it.
- Weddings by Michelle
- "Simple elegance at it's best."
- McLaughlin Photo & Video
- Contact Aimee Gilman or Metta (305) 853-0809 or E-Mail email@example.com
- Weddings in Paradise
- If you don't have someone to perform the service already, I recommend Susan's heartfelt talent. While adaptable to your needs, expect a brief, beautiful reading. You can e-mail directly to SusanAshmore@earthlink.net or call (305)393-0214
- Key West Strings
- Occasionally people ask me if I know anyone who plays classisal, string music. Pavla and her string musicians will fit the bill perfectly!
- Steve Allerton, Harpist
- Harp music out of Key West.
- Guitar's Ashore Rescue and Repair
Doug Richardson is part luthier, part mechanic, part alchemist and mostly wizard. If you have a guitar crisis, or need an old favorite made new again, this is the link you need!
- The Floating Men
- Jeff Holmes and Scott Evans' group out of Nashville. I've been a huge fan for over a decade and been inspired by Jeff's poetry and lyrics more than I can say. I cover many of their songs.
- Dave Feder
- One of the most talented musicians I've ever met, and a major force in the Upper Keys music & arts community, as well as an international recording artist.
- Michael Trixx
- Illusionist Extraordinaire!
Just for Fun
- REEL MELL-O Charters Fishing Key Largo, Islamorada, Tavernier and Flamingo
- Cap't. Troy Mell. When you fish on Reel Mell-O Charters you will enjoy a relaxing day on the water and catch fish in a no pressure atmosphere. All levels of anglers are welcome.
- Live Duval Street cam (Key West)
- Live streaming camera from Sloppy Joe's in Key West
- Amazing Live Sea-Monkeys
- I've always been a fan - Had them as a child - Now I have them again!
- Stuff on my Cat
- It is exactly what it sounds like. If you have some time to kill, you should see this!